Dr. Jake Marsden holds a Master of Science from Brigham Young University and a Doctoral Degree from the Arizona School of Health Sciences. He has been working as a clinical Audiologist in New York since 2003.
- Masters Degree (M.S.) in Audiology-Brigham Young University, Utah (2001)
- Doctorate (Au.D)-Arizona School of Health Sciences (2009)
- Certificate of Clinical Competency in Audiolology (CCC-A)-American Speech, Language, Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Fellow-American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
- New York State License in Audiology
- New York State Licensed Hearing Instrument Dispenser
- Member of New York State Speech, Language, Hearing Association (NYSSHLA)